HEAR ME OUT A SECOND: Even if you’re streaming, DIRECTV Satellite is a better option

Generally speaking, if someone gives you a choice between two things you want, isn’t it better to have both? Chocolate AND vanilla, baseball AND football, happiness AND prosperity? That sounds good to me and it probably sounds good to you as well.

That’s why when people ask me, should I get DIRECTV for Internet or DIRECTV Satellite? I say, why not have both? The secret is, you can get the benefit of both services and you don’t have to pay double the price. And, I’m going to show you how it’s done.

DIRECTV for Internet vs. DIRECTV Satellite​

Generally when people hear the word DIRECTV, they think satellite TV. And why wouldn’t they? DIRECTV’s been the market leader in satellite television for the last 30 years. They’re still the largest satellite TV provider in the world and they offer more selection and value than any other provider out there. I myself have been part of the DIRECTV family for almost all of that time and I’ve been very happy with the service I get. It’s true that my bill isn’t $38.00 a month anymore as it was when I started, but then again the price of everything has gone up in 30 years. 30 years ago, you could get a brand new car for $15,000 and feed the entire family at McDonalds for $10. Yep, times have changed.

For almost 10 years, though, DIRECTV has also meant streaming entertainment. The service has had a few names, but DIRECTV’s internet-delivered TV service has always been a great value. You get pretty much the same channel selection as DIRECTV Satellite without having to drill holes in the walls. That’s been a real benefit for folks who rent or who just aren’t comfortable with long contracts.

But now… the best option is both, at the price you’d pay for only one.

Here’s how to get both.​

Start with DIRECTV Satellite service. It’s never been easier to sign up with DIRECTV. You can do it all online or if you want the best possible service, you can call Signal Connect at 888-233-7563. DIRECTV is really flexible and you can build a system that’s perfect for you, from hardware to programming. DIRECTV’s professional installers will come to you on your schedule and get it all done. Trust me, the days when satellite installs took the better part of a day are long gone. Now, it’s easier than ever.

Even before you get your installation, you can get credentials for DIRECTV.com and start your streaming journey. You’ll be able to install the DIRECTV app on your phone, tablet, and streaming device and enjoy DIRECTV programming just as if you’d signed up for the streaming version. You’ll get access to tens of thousands of on demand programs, too, including stuff that was just on TV last night! You’ll be able to pause live TV and set favorites… pretty much everything you could do on a satellite receiver.

When you have your satellite TV installed, you should be able to see most programs from your home DVR on your DIRECTV app too, giving you even more to watch!

The one difference to know​

Here are the only two differences between DIRECTV Satellite and DIRECTV Streaming. There are a few channels you can’t get on streaming. It’s not that many, though, and you can ask about that when you call us. Also, if you pay for the DIRECTV streaming service you get unlimited cloud DVR, but the programs disappear after 90 days. With DIRECTV Satellite, you get a DVR that lets you keep your programs as long as you have the DVR, but it’s not unlimited. You get hundreds of hours of recording capacity, but it’s not truly unlimited.

So what are you waiting for? Sign up for DIRECTV Satellite and get the ability to stream for FREE! It’s basically getting two things for the price of one! When you’re ready to find out more, call us at 888-233-7563. We’re here for you during East Coast business hours. While you’re talking with us, ask about bundle deals for internet and cell phone, as well as DIRECTV for a business, boat, or vehicle. We do it all!

The post HEAR ME OUT A SECOND: Even if you’re streaming, DIRECTV Satellite is a better option appeared first on The Solid Signal Blog.

Continue reading...

If one cellular carrier is good, aren’t many carriers better?

How to check satellite signal on your marine or RV DIRECTV receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)