HDnews Coverage of 9/11 Ceremonies

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
They have been doing a lot of coverage of the 9/11 ceremonies. Some of it is stories, taped and live coverage as well.

I thought HDnews did a great job doing the coverage. Most of it was taped but they had one of their correspondents transmitting live from Ground Zero. It is very hard to listen to all of these stories and not get emotional about it. Last night from the front Porch of my house I could see the two tower lights. I looked at it with my family. My 6 year old asked why and it is very hard to explain why? I really hope that 9/11 is not commercialized and it left to remember the innocent lives that were taken from us in this tragedy. I myself have not gone to ground zero in all of these years. It will be tough for me to go and see it and I have chosen not to go. I did not lose anybody that I know in the tragedy but the people that I knew and worked over there were late to work that morning. Otherwise they also would have fallen that day.

I really hope that no ones take this day as a political agenda to carry. Just leave it as a day to remember the innocents who fell and who pay a big price --- their own lives.

I was at twin towers like a couple of times in my life and if another two are built I do not know if I am going to ever go again to the last floor. I would go to the memorial site instead.

Starz-HD East: Cold Creek Manor 9pm EST

HD Cinema (103): At the Earth's Core

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)