Status
Please reply by conversation.

DetFan

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2006
Livonia, Michigan
I have a few HR 20's in my home, and in my bedroom, I have one of them along with a non HD TIVO. Well tonight I started noticing red flashes of bog and small lines on the TV when I have the HD box in use..With hte TIVO they do not exsist, and I tried it with the 2nd H20 box and I get the same thing.

I was wondering if maybe Im getting some interference from something, but nothing has changed at all in my set up..I am wondering if its just something with the H20's tonight or could it possibly my HD Tuner is going out. Like I Said the TIVO unit is not doing this.

Any Ideas? Im gonna be pissed if this TV is going out, after 4 months, and this will be the last thing I buy from Ecost.

I'm using the composite cables. The TV has no HDMI connections or I would have tried that, all I have left are the regualr connections, and S Video..Would I be able to get HD through the S Video connector?

I'm using the composite cables. The TV has no HDMI connections or I would have tried that, all I have left are the regualr connections, and S Video..Would I be able to get HD through the S Video connector?

By composite I ASSUME you mean red, white, and yellow, since an HR20 doesn't have an rf output. Is this an hd television? I ask because it seems unusual that a four month old hd television wouldn't have hdmi inputs.

By composite I ASSUME you mean red, white, and yellow, since an HR20 doesn't have an rf output. Is this an hd television? I ask because it seems unusual that a four month old hd television wouldn't have hdmi inputs.

Was mentioned that HDTV was purchased through eCost...was it used/refurb? Did it come with a warranty of any kind? I agree that it is odd that a TV purchased in the last 6 months to a year wouldn't have HDMI.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Which Dish will a new customer get?

VCR recording

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts