HD Package question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

theslag

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2004
Hi..i live in a market that offers the local HD, but they do not have the Mpge 4 DVD yet..i was going to go for the HD Tivo and then get the free upgrade when avail..my question is...i cannot get HD locals OTA, but the old school HD that direct offers, will i get the national feeds of ABC,NBC,CBS and FOX with the HD package???

Thanks guys!!

RB

if you are talking about the HD package for 11 bucks with ESPN HD etc, no.

HD locals over satellite can only be received with the new non dvr receiver and 5 lnb dish at this time. So as long as you get SD locals, you'd get HD locals too. I think you already know pbs/upn/wb aren't available in HD on satellite.

thanks...im learning little by little about D and their HD stuff. I called again, and finaly got someone that was very knowldegable about the whole HD packages...and you are right...i would have to go with the H20 and the new dish. Im prob going to take it as second receiver for TV and they will give me 5 bucks credit for a year because of it. My wife was sold on it, the first electronic thing in a while, when i took her to C/City this after noon, totaly night and day from SD.....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

H20 Remote

New to HDTV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts