Hats, Lids and Caps

frankhat.png

You've got it HD!!!! Mr. S has been my Main Man since I was 16 years old. A GREAT sports fan...especially baseball. Loved his Dodgers and Yankees!!!! And when he wasn't on the road during football season, the Monday Night Football gatherings he hosted at his Palm Springs compound were legendary!!!!;);):up

Last edited:
I have given up on wearing ballcaps. I now have a nice collection of fedoras and the like that run the scale from fun straws and panamas for day games to classy, dressy ones for work and evenings.

KNEW there was something cool about you! I am a HUGE fan of the fedoras. They were VERY popular in Latin America in the 50s and 60s and they are very much coming back in style in Puerto Rico. I too, have a few a few.

Back to subject, I have a TON of hats! I have the official fitted hat of all my fave teams: Marlins(including the inaugural season), Reds, Raiders, Cubs, The U, Heat and 76ers. Strangely, I do NOT have a Syracuse Orangemen hat....hmmm, need to do some shoppin'....LOL! I have a ton of hats from minor leagues, Negro Leagues, Winter Leagues in Puerto Rico and Cuba.

If you are looking for "odd" colors of your favorite team hats i.e. a BLUE Oakland A's hat, if you have an Against All Odd Store near you, you will find some awesome deals. Unfortunately my store in Sacramento closed down after the Holidays :(

KNEW there was something cool about you! I am a HUGE fan of the fedoras. They were VERY popular in Latin America in the 50s and 60s and they are very much coming back in style in Puerto Rico. I too, have a few a few.

Well, even though I was young those damn cold Rochester winters drove me to wear them. LOL!

I still have a good collection of Angels caps and a red Angels winter ski cap. However, they have been relegated to a bag in the closet.

I have about a dozen sized Reds hats from the past and present teams all the way back to the 1869 Reds hat. I have a rack hanging on my wall with a bunch of them.

Funniest posts by a member on 'Sports Section'

Out of Tragedy, Sportsmanship has a Shining Moment....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts