has signal on SatMex 6 Ku gone down for anyone?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Jim S.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say yes
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 2, 2006
FN11od
I changed LNBs yesterday, and most of my transponders stayed the same quality or went up slightly, but Reuters has completely disappeared, and the other channels on SatMex 6 are down substantially. I was wondering if it was just me.

Just for grins, Jim, I scanned that one in on my 90cm primestar dish, only got 6 channels, but they are good strong signals. Never scanned that bird in, that I remember-the BVN channels MachTV Hwazan, DA-ai all come in pretty solid, and that Reuters card is very good on this old coolsat 5000. I got 12088v 3617 but seems to just be black screen, but its very stable. CAn't compare since I never watched this one before, but for what its worth>those are very watchable here.

Thanks, I guess it's just me then.

Just blind scanned and got couple of channels including Televisa Tijuana coming in strong at 90%

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Just for grins, Jim, I scanned that one in on my 90cm primestar dish, only got 6 channels, but they are good strong signals. Never scanned that bird in, that I remember-the BVN channels MachTV Hwazan, DA-ai all come in pretty solid, and that Reuters card is very good on this old coolsat 5000. I got 12088v 3617 but seems to just be black screen, but its very stable. CAn't compare since I never watched this one before, but for what its worth>those are very watchable here.

same here

Status
Please reply by conversation.

How To Test The OpenBox S-9 LNB Regulator/ Power Supply

rtv channels on ses 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)