Happy Hour --- Axed by Fox? Not yet... returns Nov 2

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I see that tomorrow Fox have the first episode of 'Till Death schedule after the 3rd episode of 'Till Death instead of Happy Hours.

I hope not since the show wasn't even a Happy 1/2 Hour. If I were Fox, I would replace it with a show called Death (think about it!).

Get it...'Til Death, followed immediately by Death? Sometimes I slay myself.:)

Fox has put its new comedy “Happy Hour” on hiatus, but insists it will return.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15159165/

No longer.... Fox has axed Happy Hour, and pulled "The Rich List" from its lineup. Going to rely more on The O.C.

Zap2it reports:

This wasn't necessarily the triumphant return from playoff baseball that FOX might have hoped for.

On Friday (Nov. 3), FOX began to shake things up, pulling two shows from its roster and making a move to try to save "The O.C."

Coming off the lowest rating World Series in history, FOX has seen freshman offerings "Justice," "Standoff," "Til Death" and "Happy Hour" come back to the schedule with viewership well below their season averages. In addition, Wednesday's series premiere of British transplant "The Rich List" was rejected by viewers, while the fourth season premiere of "The O.C." was unable to find traction against ABC's "Gray's Anatomy" and CBS' "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation" on Thursday.

Given the devoted service performed by "The O.C." in recent years, FOX announced Friday that the season's second episode, "The Gringos," will air on Wednesday, Nov. 8 at 9 p.m. ET after "Bones." The following night, FOX will air another new "O.C." episode, "The Cold Turkey," in the same Thursday 9 p.m. slot where early estimates had the show bringing in under 3.4 million viewers this week. Althought FOX presents this as a one-week move, it's expected that if "The O.C." is able to deliver a better audience in the Wednesday hour, the show will make a permanent move to that night, where there may be more free-floating viewers after "Lost" goes on its upcoming hiatus.

Leading into the "O.C." episode next Thursday will be a repeat of the comedy "Til Death," following a new episode. Like "The Rich List," "Happy Hour" has been removed from FOX's schedule and the odds of the sitcom returning are low, particularly after it took a beating this week from The CW's "Smallville."

So much great music, such CRAPPY sound :(

Superman - The Movie on HdNet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)