Half-Life 2

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Does anyone else ever play this for the PC?

I just picked up the Game of the Year edition for $30. It includes Half-Life 2, Counterstrike, and Deathmatch

I played the demo earlier and was amazed at the graphics. I'm tired of MMORPG and miss the first person shooter games, so I figured I'd give this a try.

If yall play online lemme know and we'll all join in together. :)

I have this game, and LOVE IT!! I am not on enough to really get into the multiplayer as I would get my butt whopped! but if you want jason maybe we can set up a gaming match, I dont have a mic, but would love to play!

Does anyone else ever play this for the PC?

I just picked up the Game of the Year edition for $30. It includes Half-Life 2, Counterstrike, and Deathmatch

I played the demo earlier and was amazed at the graphics. I'm tired of MMORPG and miss the first person shooter games, so I figured I'd give this a try.

If yall play online lemme know and we'll all join in together. :)

I have it, i finished it long time ago.

I have this game, and LOVE IT!! I am not on enough to really get into the multiplayer as I would get my butt whopped! but if you want jason maybe we can set up a gaming match, I dont have a mic, but would love to play!

Dont worry about getting whooped. Everyone does. Just make sure your mouse is in excellent condition... If you like those type of games I suggest Battlefield 2 or 2142. I'd love to play also but my HL2 disc is scratched. :(

I was really surprised that the GoTY edition wasn't on DVD.

I think it's neat that there's a 64-bit version since I'm running XP x64.

I noticed tonight playing the Anticitizen level that there was a small 18" satellite dish on one of the balconies. :)

lol, couldn't tell. It could have been a small FTA for all it mattered.

I tried to shoot it but the damn thing just wouldn't fall. :D

I love this game, the good thing about the H2 engine is that you don't need a very powerfull PC to play it, and Still have amazing graphics. I used it on my Athlon 3000 with 1 Gig on Ram and a APG 5700 GeForce at 1024 X 768 for a long time.
Almost a year ago I assembled, an Athlon X2 with dual PCI Express GeForce 7800 GT 2 gigs Ram and I can tell you that there's a world of difference.. I finished the episode 1 a couple of months ago..

I bought the GotY edition as well. I decided to play through HalfLife:Source and get the full story before diving into HL2. Love it. Haven't finished the original yet...got sidetracked by the recent purchase of a 360 and 'Gears of War' ;).

Wii...

Wii Lawsuit Over Strap Issue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)