H-20 Receiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I was going to VE for mine, but found out the new dish is an extra $140 and I'd have to pay $$$ for the install. DTV gave me everything for free. Would have rather gone with VE, but it's a no-brainer in this case.

dervari said:
I was going to VE for mine, but found out the new dish is an extra $140 and I'd have to pay $$$ for the install. DTV gave me everything for free. Would have rather gone with VE, but it's a no-brainer in this case.

Yes, it's true that we charge $135. for the dish and DIRECTV charges $99.99, plus $14.99 shipping and handling, plus your local sales tax. It is also true that customers that have the new VIP status special phone number or speak with the retention rep that you may be able to negotiate the dish upgrade for free.

However, if you are able to get DIRECTV to take care of the dish upgrade for free you would still be far better off purchasing your H20 from me. Here's your benefits;

A. No sales tax on the H20 and of course, you will still get your $200 rebate just as when you purchase from DIRECTV.

B. A guarantee to get the H20 made by LG Electronics

C. You get to keep your existing HD receiver, (DIRECTV is now taking back one HD MPEG-2 receiver for each H20 exchange)

D. You will get our five-year warranty instead of being stuck with the DIRECTV's 90-labor warranty.

E. We ship from 21 warehouses across America delivering faster service.

F. You get to deal with my company, so you will enjoy the highest level of customer support from your SatelliteGuys forum sponsor.

-Robert

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

AT9 - Chimney mount

We want more HD channels!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)