GuyTv and Majestic PG errors

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
I know this is not unsual but the PG for these two channels is wrong today. On GuyTv the professional was playing today instead of the two Three Stooges movies. Please post here what are the other three movies playing on these two channels.

Yes that channel has been wrong.

Either Voom is not playing the movies they said they were gonna, or they just sent out the wrong guide data.

It is not dish/voom problem. Someone at whomever is putting the data is putting the wrong data. I researched this before and it turned out to be zap2it putting the incorrect PG data.

Who knows those guys at zap2it are very unreliable. I have contacted the Programmers at VOOM to see if they can do something about it. How much you think the zap2it are paid to get this right?

But those movies Zap2it put up had to come from some where, so the mix up happenend somewhere, I mean it's not like they had no data from voom so they made the movies up :D

BFG said:
But those movies Zap2it put up had to come from some where, so the mix up happenend somewhere, I mean it's not like they had no data from voom so they made the movies up :D

What I was told from VOOM is that they give a monthly listing to zap2it and zap2it finds ways to screw up the guide. :(

jeslevine said:
I just called dish and the CSR said they would report it

When I read this the first thought into my head was the Simpsons scene where chief wiggum pretends to type up a report for Homer and then the arsonist who tries to turn himself in.

Wiggum: "Well, your story seems very compelling, Mr. Jackass, I mean, uh, Simpson. So I’ll just type it up on my invisible typewriter. Dum dee dum dum"

Homer: "You don’t have to humiliate me."

Arsonist: "I just torched a building downtown and I’m afraid I’ll do it again!"

Wiggum: "Oh, yeah, right. I’ll just type it up on my invisible typewriter. Dum dee dum dum…fruitcake. "

Christie's Eric Clapton Guitar Auction

So What was your First V*10 program?... or Channel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)