Get all FTA channels, what's next?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

air88

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 20, 2005
Hi, guys:

I finally have my system running and get all channels I want. It is really good and I am so exciting. Thanks for all the help from your guys.

So I am starting to think: what's next? I may spend time trying to find new sat and TPs, etc. Any other ideas?

I saw people talking about DVB, I don't know what is that? other kind of FTAs? Can anyone explain to me or point to the right place to learn?

Do you have any other ideas to share?

Thanks

Michael

Keep on scanning. FTA changes on a daily basis. Their is always a change you will find something new, there are sports, news and live feeds popping up all of the time.

Don't quote me on this, but I think it stands for "Digital Video Broadcast." Peter, am I right?

DVB is what the receivers we use can pick up (Fortec, Pansat, etc, etc)

Only thing to get is C-Band and a 4DTV...then you be BIG PIMPIN :D:D

JIm is right.....scan AMC9 and SBS6 nightly...as Forest Gump (or Eugene in the WWE WM21 spoof)..."you never know what ya gonna get" :)

Jim is right (as usual) Half the fun is just scanning the same satellites to see what pops up! Mainly at the top and bottom of the hour : )

Iceberg said:
DVB is what the receivers we use can pick up (Fortec, Pansat, etc, etc)

Only thing to get is C-Band and a 4DTV...then you be BIG PIMPIN :D:D

JIm is right.....scan AMC9 and SBS6 nightly...as Forest Gump (or Eugene in the WWE WM21 spoof)..."you never know what ya gonna get" :)

I must be missing something - what is SBS6? I do not seem to find any sta with that name

That's because SBS6 is not a package. Your link takes you to programming packages that are available via subscriptions.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

No or bad signal on C-Band

Pantec FTA receiver

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)