FS: Watchguard X550e with Fireware pro feature key

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Potentially looking to sell my watchguard x550e with fireware pro key. Livesecurity sub is expired, but the unit is updated to 11.3 fireware.

Not sure if anyone on the board is really interested in something like this, but the unit works brilliantly. Have all the original packaging, inserts, and box. I do not need it any further and it's really overkill (but cool to show off to techie friends) for home network.

Asking $500 plus shipping method of your choice. Further details and pics if someone is interested. I am trying to avoid ebay.

The Firebox X Core e-Series unified threat management (UTM) solutions provide the most complete security in their class, integrating built-in zero day protection with a powerful UTM software suite for an unbeatable combination of security capabilities. Powerful, yet easy to configure and manage, they protect your network with multi-layered defenses to block spyware, viruses, worms, trojans, spam, Dos and DDoS attacks, SQL injections, buffer overflows, web-based exploits, and other blended threats. The X550e is the most economical of the Firebox X Core models and an excellent choice for a small to mid-size business.

Looking to buy used 722 or 722k

WTS:Onkyo tx-sr606

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts