FS: POCKETDISH AV700E 40gb / 40 Hour 7" Screen Portable DVR!

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
UPDATED 9/17 - PRICE LOWERED TO $250 PLUS ACTUAL UPS GROUND COST, FIGURE AROUND $10, SO $260.

I bought a 7" Pocket Dish back in March with my VIP622. Since then I have only used it a couple times, probally in the 3-4 hour range. The unit works perfect, and is in flawless condition. I just seem to have little time to use it.

I am asking for *NOW $260* (WAS $290). I will accept offers through PM as well, as I really have little use for it.

It includes everything that would come with a new unit. There is no UPC which was used for the rebate. I originally paid over $400 for this unit.

THE POCKET DISH IS ALSO UNDER ARCHOS'S WARRANTY UNTIL APRIL 2007 - RECEIPT INCLUDED FOR WARRANTY PURPOSES.

Here is a link to Sadoun's site with specs and information:
Sadoun's Pocketdish site

Dish Network Pocketdish site

I have over 500 successful transactions on Ebay, which is where this will go if nobody here wants it first. Here is my feedback to assure you of my reputation:
Ebay: Masterdeals

Please contact me through PM above if interested.

Attachments

• av700e-2.gif
    av700e-2.gif
    41.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
rockymtnhigh said:
Does E* charge a monthly fee to be able to use the PocketDish, or is it just the cost of the device?

If they could i am sure they would..:D

No fees to use the pocketdish - and I highly doubt they ever will - even their own ads tout that it is free.

I have had no offers/interest yet, so I am lowering the price to $250 plus the actual cost for UPS ground, which should be around $10, so say around $260.

FS: StarChoice DSR315 receiver

Fs: Hr10-250

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)