FS: philips DVD-R with component inputs

SatinKzo

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 22, 2004
Louisiana
Looking to sell my Philips DVD-R 3400 (North American model). I just don't record much anymore to DVD and figured someone might put it to more use than I do.

I have had it about 3 months and I got it ot upgrade my old DVD-R, but then I just go out of recording stuff so much. I have already upgraded the firmware to the latest release on the philips website.

The thing I liked about this model and is worth mentioning
It has COMPONENT inputs (cannot record HD)
TV tuner.
It also has an HDMI output as one of the options.

Overall it worked well for me. I do not have the original box (it was quite big), but I have the manual, remote and unit. Looking for say $90 shipped. Unit probably has less than 10 hours on it and works great.

Also, if someone is interested in a basic DVD-R. I have one from Magnavox (same one as on the Wal-mart website, can't load magnavox site for some reason today), I'm willing to sell it for $40 shipped. Inlcudes remote and manual

Either unit is also OBO.
PM if interested

Last edited:
Ok, so I have some people interested in the magnavox, but no one in the philips?
Since I really don't want it to get lonely in the basement by itself when/if I sell the magnovox, how about someone make an offer on the phillips?

FS: Samsung DSB-4700 FTA receiver

FS: Xincom Dual-Wan Router

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)