From a 1000.2 and 77 wing to a 1000+ with a 77 wing

Yes

5 satellites has a different setup, and is not easy to do. It's very very rare that someone would need 5 satellites though. I'm betting we can get you everything you need with 4

5satDish.JPG

Unless the 1000+ is just being used to have a larger reflector. At which point assuming the lnb will fit. Should be ok. I am not an installer so I make no promises. But as I think Matt was pointing to if your intention is to get 118.7 then doing a 1000.4 with a wing to 119/118.7 will just utilize the lnb-in on the 1k.4 lnb. Again assumptions are being made.

I'm just guessing here but I think he probably doesn't have LOS on 61.5 and 72.7, but his locals are on 77 which he somehow does have LOS on. He probably also subs to internationals which is why he needs the 1000+.

You would want to check if you can replace one of the WA sats with 77 on the DPP44. Don't try a five sat setup

Is it hard to replace the 1000.2 for the 1000+ any chance I can just replace the lnb from one to another.

And I can tell you from having tried it a couple of times, it definitely works but for some reason my equipment liked to burn out the DP21 switches. I would not recommend it as a permanent configuration.

To to OP, you should already have a DPP44 with your current configuration unless you are picking up 77 off of a dual. I still hold to the same advice as before.

If you're not able to find a + dish assembly, 1k4 will also work but will have slightly lower strengths

I have the + and I do have a dual right now and I guess now I need to know where to put the dpp44 does it need to go out side or do I need to put it inside

Also in a pic it shows 4 wires going into the 722 is that really what it needs or can it have two like before.

I'm also guessing I can't do this with out the 44

I have a 1000+ with a DPP44. The installer put the DPP44 outside and he screwed it onto the bricks of my house. I have 4 wires coming from the dish to the 44 and 2 other wires going from the 44 to my receiver.

Do u just have that dish or a Wing dish too like I will have also I don't have a place to plug n e thing in if it needs to be powered like I thought it was.

This diagram should help you out. Note that it does include a triplexer, which you don't need but the diagram should still at least give you an idea of how your setup should be connected.

Attachments

• triplexer_diagrams.jpg
    triplexer_diagrams.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 255
Top pic uses a regular DISH 1000 with a wing dish so you wouldn't need a 44 with that setup. The bottom pic uses a 500+ with a wing dish and the just like the 1000+, the 500+ needs the 44 as well. I'll try to see if I can find another diagram that's more accurate to your situation.

State/ocal Tax

dish remote access sling quality @ 384kbps upload.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)