Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Well, since some people miss the FFP :) I'll do one

Now I know it might be early, but have simple one....

On your x-mas list does it include a FTA item? (receiver, motor, dish, etc)

No FTA items on my list, as they would not know what to buy. Maybe some money for I can get that second DVB card. There always seems to be more than one program on that I want to get.

I will be getting a barrel connector, stand by for a FULL review ;)

ASC 421 to go with the old 10 ft dish my neighbor gave up on. Then some day I would like to replace my Coship 2300b with something that has blind search ability.

Still waiting for the FTA receiver that will do all of those thing listed here......

Blind scan,motor control, NTSC,PAL,QPSK with 4:2:0 and 4:2:2, SDTV,HDTV and plain old FM video analog signal format for the price at $500.00 if they do exist in a market then I will be a happy camper. :)

I'm getting an Invacom Quad (Linear/Circular) LNBF, along with a Pansat UHF remote.
Here comes Santa Clause, here comes Santa Clause, coming down Sandy Point Road.
Ho... Ho... Ho....

Al

Yes, 2 1 meter dishes and lnbf's from myself from Sadoun for AMC 9 and SBS 6. SBS 6 dish going to IA 8 and AMC 9 dish going to either G4 or AMC 4. IA 8 small dish being thrown away.

For my own safety it doesn't. If i got another 1m dish (that i want) then i'd be up on the roof within minutes setting it up. Then again, does de-icing fluid work well on roofs in -40 :rolleyes:

These holidays really mess me up. I was trying to figure out why all these posts for the FFP were showing as "yesterday" :shocked

I'm always late anyhow.

On my list is any decent blind scan FTA receiver, but a full system with motorized dish etc. would be cool. I have dishes, some LNBs, no receiver. :(

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Help with motor

Mounting dish on cement blocks