Fox Business Network will launch In HD 10/15

I would agree. I hope both E* and D* are more selective in adding HD channels. Seems like more and more networks are jumping on the HD bandwagon now. I hope the providers use good judgement and not just waste the bandwidth by adding channels called HD where the majority of the programs are just upconverted SD.

I am not sure why you would think that a brand new network would consist of "upconverted SD" ???

It's also the essence of a free society that all products should be available according to demand, and not one person's idea of what is an "entertainment channel".

It is nice to see more HD possibly coming but hope this isnt a channel they can get just to say we have more Hd for you not that news it not important to so folks but i would like to see more entertament channels

I am not sure why you would think that a brand new network would consist of "upconverted SD" ???

A&E HD, for example. And I agree about entertainment. Most of the news channels are not going to be any less annoying in HD.

A&E HD, for example. And I agree about entertainment. Most of the news channels are not going to be any less annoying in HD.
A&E was not a new channel, it was around for many years before they launched an HD simulcast.

Fox Business Channel does not yet exist either as an SD channel or an HD channel.

As such, it is a new 21st Century phenomenon - a channel launching in HD.

This channel would be very low on my wish list, especially if CNN-HD is added. I don't see alot of compelling HD content being available on the Republican party Business news channel.....I mean the Fox Business news channel.

Superstation package - QUESTION

Dish 622/722 L443 Release Notes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts