Fox Acting Up Again

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
This issue needs fixed. This is my third complaint in this station. (WWCP Fox TV 8) Tonight during Idol the HD feed got to the stamp size screen (sd feed look to the picture quality) then during the show the static sound came and then the audio is ahead of the picture.

DIRT told me before this is on their trouble list. (Is that all Dish dies with these channels are do they try and fix them?) I'm trying to find out if it's Dish's problem or My Local Fox. I've tried to called the a few times and the lady isn't never in the office so I emailed me her too and never heard back. This is really annoying please fix this.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Do you have an OTA antenna? If you do, I was thinking you can try to watch Fox off-air and see if those same problems still exist. That way you would know if the problem is from the FOX station or if it's from Dish.

There's nothing on our known channel issue list for WWCP.

Last time this issue was reported, there was an outage at one of our uplink facilities

If you send your phone number or account number in a PM, I can use your information to escalate the problem

This issue needs fixed. This is my third complaint in this station. (WWCP Fox TV 8) Tonight during Idol the HD feed got to the stamp size screen (sd feed look to the picture quality) then during the show the static sound came and then the audio is ahead of the picture.

DIRT told me before this is on their trouble list. (Is that all Dish dies with these channels are do they try and fix them?) I'm trying to find out if it's Dish's problem or My Local Fox. I've tried to called the a few times and the lady isn't never in the office so I emailed me her too and never heard back. This is really annoying please fix this.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

That is a perfect description on "Operations" not switching correctly. That is completely the stations foul up and E* can do nothing but rebroadcast what they are getting from the station. IOW's E* can't do a thing about it.

DirecTV customer considering Dish

DISH Network LAUNCHES DONATION CHANNELS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)