For Satelite Guys and Silver Surfer

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
Yes I knew that there was a thread regarding HD Lite but it seemed to get off topic and didn't really answer the concerns a lot of us have. Seems that the Surfer like to close threads that he considers multiple. Lets face it, in any given forum, especially D* HD, we only have a limited amount of topics to even discuss and I use the term "discuss" loosley. I think maybe vent might be a better way to describe what we have been doing. So I know we need to have forum police, but from this angle it looks like a search and destroy mission for any "related topics". Maybe we want to ask a question about the same thing in a different way. Maybe the thread got off of the original topic and became a conversation between two members. Basically what I am saying is....it shouldn't be viewed as a crime and closed. We as members of this forum generally look at topics by date. What's new today, what can I have input on or get answered or ask. Getting your thread closed is akin to getting flamed for a comment or opinion. So ease up, a duplicate thread won't kill anyone and if you look close in most cases these duplicates are not that at all.

re-asking your question in the thread that has already been created will get your question answered. It will also move it to the top so we can see that it was updated today.....not to sure I see the point of arguing here???

No argument, just a comment. I felt that I didn't want to interrupt the direction that the previous thread was taking so I started a new one.

FlyingJ...Your opinion is noted. However, I know many other users who hate several threads on the same topic. Also as Asousa has pointed out your new post will move it to the top. I do not close a thread to "Flame" you. Threads are closed to provide organization to the forum. In the future if you have a problem with a moderators action I suggest you try a PM....Thank you...

Thanks Surfer, actually I did want to PM you but frankly I wasn't sure how. On to bigger and better things!

FlyingJ said:
Thanks Surfer, actually I did want to PM you but frankly I wasn't sure how. On to bigger and better things!

For future. Click on posters name and a box will pop up then click on Send a PM.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Question about HR10-250

Channel 512 Cinemax movies say HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)