Finding the 95 sat

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mjmench

Original poster
Sep 22, 2009
Federal way, wa usa
Hi,
Is ok to use a disecqc motor and controller to find the 95 sat? and also Is there a universal Lnb that can received the 101 and 95 sat? thanks in advace...

Hi,
Is ok to use a disecqc motor and controller to find the 95 sat? and also Is there a universal Lnb that can received the 101 and 95 sat? thanks in advace...

Are you talking about putting a mover on a Directv dish? I have never heard of anyone doing that. As far as the lnb, I don't think anyone makes one. IIRC, they use different types of signals.

You need to just get the legit D* international dish, which IS equipped for both 101 & 95. A "legit" D* receiver is not going to work properly otherwise. Keep in mind you'll still need at least a 4x4 multi-switch, as the dish does not come with one.

Thanks for the replys... i guess i have to get the D* international dish. actually it was working before, phase 3 and a big round dish connected to a 6 x 8 switch with flexports. i just thought I could just used the big dish and buy a compatible D* lnb, 4x4 swith and a dual lnb bracket to hold the 101 & 95 just like the D* international dish. Right here the sell D* international dish is $149 and if i get it directly from D*, they wont send it without an pro install which is 99bucks, where in I could do it myself. Thanks again for the help. I ask about the HH motor and controller (vbox3000). I was thinking it will be more easier to fing sat.

Hi ssdtvtech...I'm not saying i'm using the phase 3 to receive the international channels hehehe... I know that....Actually it is not that huge. not like the c-band dish. What am saying is the old dish that came from one of the international channels that D* now has. The channels used to be separated from D*. It came with an Irdeto receiver and a Round dish. I think it used to be at 97 sat. The reciever is no use for now other than for what I discover that it can pick up signal from the 95 sat but could not view any channel. What I did was change some settings to a FTA channels that is from 95 sat and then when I got a good signal then I hook it up the flexports of the switch and everything works. It took me a while to figure out and understand the lists on lynsat. but it was fun hehehe.... well have good day. thanks again for replying.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Just Ordered a HD Receiver what the possibility of?

NHL center ice

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)