Erie,PA WICU

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
i recorded the Gold Medal Game this Morning on NBC and unwatchable , i was just wondering if any other people have the same problem this morning

Looked fine here...but I have to use OTA as Directv doesnt carry my locals (well all 2 of them...CBS & NBC) yet (Glendive, MT)

i recorded the Gold Medal Game this Morning on NBC and unwatchable , i was just wondering if any other people have the same problem this morning

What DVR do you have?

hr34, i was just asking because sometimes mine locals get really bad, but later in day NBC fix its self , but at the time of the post i was just mad because of i was looking forward to watching the game at that time

hr34, i was just asking because sometimes mine locals get really bad, but later in day NBC fix its self , but at the time of the post i was just mad because of i was looking forward to watching the game at that time

There's a known issue with the HR34 with NBC (and occasionally CBS) in just some cities. The only way to fix it is to replace the HR34 with an HR44, although you almost certainly will not get DirecTv to do this (and the CSR will probably not even acknowledge the problem exists)

lacubs said:

I'll keep an eye on that, but that market / station is usually solid and isn't on our list of troublemakers! :-D. If your seeing a pattern pm me with that info and I can look into it further so see if there is trouble on the uplink side that we haven't caught. I will throw it on the analyzer and take a look at it. Otherwise I would think its equipment issues.

I'll keep an eye on that, but that market / station is usually solid and isn't on our list of troublemakers! :-D. If your seeing a pattern pm me with that info and I can look into it further so see if there is trouble on the uplink side that we haven't caught. I will throw it on the analyzer and take a look at it. Otherwise I would think its equipment issues.
ok, i will , but nbc have been like forever when i watch my Jay Leno and the rest nbc in Erie, and i don't know why, but i do see a beep on Showtime when i watching it

ok, i will , but nbc have been like forever when i watch my Jay Leno and the rest nbc in Erie, and i don't know why, but i do see a beep on Showtime when i watching it

Yea you should probably get your setup looked at. Cables could need to be reterminated, ect or your IRD could be going on the fritz.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Unable to receiver sat. 101

Tired of these new channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)