Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
Found this over at 100000watts.com under recent items

"KQOK 30 Oklahoma City flips to Telemundo KTUZ-TV "

Have to check tonight to see if it has changed

Diamond Jim said:
The ever popular BONANZA, Equity's number 1 program is on as of 7:30pm EST
on KQOK. And it's in English.

Lorne Greene is Timeless, how about the time his cousin Red Green did a tribute show to him....

Checking on KQOK at noon today when they put up a disclaimer for an infomerical at stated that this was "Lick TV, KDEV, Aurora." I have had this KDEV before, it's in Colorado, but it was running a shop at home service 24hrs a day so I terminated it. As for KQOK, I don't know where it's at. I have nothing to do this afternoon, so I will monitor the situation.

KQOK is Channel 30 out of Shawnee, Oklahoma
OK-30 is the slogan :)

I remember KDEV when there were only 3 or 4 channels on that TP..have to scan again to see if its on there :D

Diamond Jim said:
Damn, I missed it. Did he put Lorne's rug on with duct tape? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No..saw the episode last week on our local PBS (WDSE)

But Dalton and Harold were dressed as Ben's sons
Dalton was Hoss
Red asked Harold "Who are you? Liberace Cartright?"
Harold "No. I'm little Joe"
Red: "Little Joke Maybe"

Damn near fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard :p

No. Red does not wear a toupee.....it was a joke

There was a documentary (Life & Times) on CBC a while back of Steve Smith (Red)...pretty good.

In the later ones, Lorne Green wore a rug. My wife watched a Bonanza marathon on TV Land, as they went from the 1st episode Ben's hairline kept getting higher and higher on both sides then all of a sudden he had a low and full hairline. After Bonanza he kept the same look in a PI series and then right up to death.

I didn't get back from the hockey game in time, wished I could have seen that one. I'm sure it will rerun. :) :) :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Still trying to get AMC4 (RTPI)

satelite finder tool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)