SOLD!! Edision Mio Plus 4K Dual Tuner FTA Satellite Receiver - Like New

FTA4PA

Satellite Guys Family
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 13, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
Edision Mio Plus 4K - 1.jpg

I am selling our extra Edision Mio Plus 4K Dual Tuner FTA Satellite Receiver. These are great FTA receivers. My wife and I have been using our original for the past few years without issue and are very happy with it. Since it has dual tuners you have many options for connecting your dishes. It has a great signal finder display for setting things up (see pic below). Being an Enigma 2 based receiver it has features that other FTA receivers simply don't support such as the option to load up to four OS images and the ability to install plug-ins to add functionality. This receiver even supports displaying a program guide using the EPGImporter plugin and a some additional work on your part. While not a simply task it is doable and we have an active program guide working on our Edision under the OpenPLI 7.3 OS. Many other plugins are available as well such as displaying weather forecasts, saving screenshots and more. Overall a solid box that does not disappoint.

This was purchased from Titanium a few years ago and was intended to be used in our bedroom. The box was opened for testing back then and I installed a second copy of TNAP 4.1 in slot 2 however the receiver was never put in service. As such, it is essentially still new.

The purchase price was $215. I'm selling this for $120 plus shipping (based on your location) but will consider reasonable offers. Hopefully a Satellite Guy (or Gal) out there can put this to good use. Payment by PayPal only, shipping to the US only. If interested PM me so we can work out the details. Thanks for looking! :)

Edision Mio Plus 4K - 2.jpg

Edision Mio Plus 4K - 3.jpg

Edision Mio Plus 4K - 4.jpg

Edision Mio Plus 4K - 5.jpg

Edision Mio Plus 4K - 6.jpg

07172024-1344.jpg

P.S. This is listed on eBay (higher price) as well. I would like to see it go to a SG member but will mark as sold if it sells on eBay.

Attachments

• Edision Mio Plus 4K - 1.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Edision Mio Plus 4K - 1.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited: