Eastern & Western Arc?

isbar

Original poster
Apr 26, 2009
south america
Hi,

If I am subscribed to dishnetwork, could I get from the eastern arc or western arc the programming that I am subscribe to, indistinctly.

Thanks.

If you are in South America, I seriously doubt that you will be able to get a signal from any of the eastern or western arc satellites. They are aimed at North America. Even Mexico is having trouble getting a signal with very large dishes.

Hi,

If I am subscribed to dishnetwork, could I get from the eastern arc or western arc the programming that I am subscribe to, indistinctly.

Thanks.

Hi, need more info to help - what receivers do you have? What is your location?

DC

I am located in the caribbeam. I have a VIP 222k receiver with one 1.8 m dish pointed at 119, and another one to 129. I am subscribed to AMERICAN TOP 20O. If I repoint the dish that is already at 119 to 72,7, could I received the programming from there without any problem?. I am thinking to do this because from 72,7 I can get more channels.

2.4 m

I am located in the caribbeam. I have a VIP 222k receiver with one 1.8 m dish pointed at 119, and another one to 129. I am subscribed to AMERICAN TOP 20O. If I repoint the dish that is already at 119 to 72,7, could I received the programming from there without any problem?. I am thinking to do this because from 72,7 I can get more channels.

I give you a place to look at the satbeams maps. I really think that you will need a 2.4 m offset dish to do it. You need to set your location, find the sat and then look at the footprint to see what size will work. SatBeams - Satellite Coverage Maps - Sat Footprint Intelsat 10-02 (Intelsat 1002, Intelsat Alpha-2, Intelsat X-02) / Thor 5 (Thor 2R) / Thor 6

New Dish "install"...HELP!?!?

Dish ViP 622 with SlingBox setup problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)