E* Voom HD Pak - Content Quality??

Offroad

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2004
I've read the thread on the PQ of the Voom HD Pak but what is the content like? I currently have an 811 and the original Dish HD Pak and don't watch it alot due to the programming content.

Can I get an idea of what I'll be watching if I add the Voom HD Pak? All opinions appreciated.

Thanks

Offroad said:
Can I get an idea of what I'll be watching if I add the Voom HD Pak? All opinions appreciated.Thanks
Lots of stuff in the archives about that, and you can get the daily listings at zap2it.com.

I must say I didn't think much of Voom's original content when I read about it but when it was added to Dish, I decided to give it a try for $5/month. I really enjoy all the travel shows on Equator particularly and I'll watch the Gallery art channel and HD News channel every now and then. The other channels catch my interest from time to time and so far, the package is worth the cost to me.

It's five bucks a month for ten HD channels. Chances are you'll be able to find something you like. If not, cancel and you're out what?-- a hundred bucks or so for the second dish? Sounds like a no-brainer to me. Of course, I worship at the altar of the voOm programming gods, so I may not exactly be unbiased. :D

I enjoy them and like they said 5 bucks aint bad. I like what they have on far better than anything I could find on HBO,MAX,STARZ combined.

Family Room HD (101): Starman OAR (3/6 Premieres)

Majestic HD: The Last Waltz 2pm/10pm ET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)