DVR Shortage

Domf3962

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
I will be switching from DTV to Comcast. I called to have two DVRs onstalled. The CSR told me that I can only order one for now. I have an appointment for this Sunday for one HD hook up. I was surprised to hear this. She said there was a waiting list. Has anybody else ran into this problem? If so any suggestions on how to get the second DVR. When I called back to add some more porgramming I was told by the second CSR that ther was no waitng list. :confused:

Where are you located Dom? Maybe someone from your area knows. I'm in Panama City, FL. and have 2 SA8000HD DVRs. No problems here, I just picked up the 2nd one last month. I have heard that some areas did have a shortage. Also the Motorola 6412 boxes are newer and some areas may still be having a shortage if you are in a Moto area.

goober22 said:
Where are you located Dom? Maybe someone from your area knows. I'm in Panama City, FL. and have 2 SA8000HD DVRs. No problems here, I just picked up the 2nd one last month. I have heard that some areas did have a shortage. Also the Motorola 6412 boxes are newer and some areas may still be having a shortage if you are in a Moto area.

I am in Philly. Yes they are the 6412s. I called back and they said only one per house hold for now.

Interesting?

Would you switch to FIOS TV if this were available?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)