Duel Receivers

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Of course the easiest way would to use a dual LNBF.

Or if you don't mind being on the same polarity then a simple loop through would work for two receivers.
Other than that a stacked LNBF and destacker would have to be used, but I only have experience with stacked DBS systems/LNB.

I run AMC 9 horizontal and Vertical, IA 8 Vertical, G3 Horizontal, IA 6 Vertical, G10 horizontal and vertical, G11 horizontal and vertical with the capability on 2 different receivers. I put splitters on the cables coming inside from the lnb and split them to analog a/b/c switches and digital a/b/c switches. Sometimes I take the "analog" cable and put it in another digital receiver for a few hours like on AMC 9 or G11 on Saturday's. G10 vertical goes 2 digital receivers 24/7 and 1 analog receiver most of the time. Sometimes the analog goes to the 3rd digital receiver particularly on Saturday afternoon's to where I can watch 3 different digital channels at once if I wanted on G10 vertical.

I don't have analog setup for G3 Vertical, IA 6 horizontal, AMC 1 horizontal and vertical anymore.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Installing Motorized Sat

LNB tilt (Skew): -0.40°?