DrDish comes back again!

tvdxer said:
Really? That goofball practically WAS the magazine, lol. Oh well.

Thanks for the flowers.... 12 years working for the magazine was a more or less good time. Kinga as editorial manager, Claudia as the ads-manager and me tried together with some external writers to make a good magazine with quite a high ads revenue. The publisher was in Budapest and did not interfere. After his move from Budapest to the Munich office some years ago things changed.... What? I am not allowed to say, but most of the insiders are informed.
So, the old team came after break with the publisher together again and formed a cooperation with good people - and now well known in the trade - which where sacked by the publisher years ago. One of our projects is to run DrDish-TV on a regular basis and worldwide. For this we booked transponders on 5 satellites. All boadcast data can be found on our homepage, which is given by Michael above. You can leave on this home page your technical questions and also subscribe to a free DrDish-Newsletter. Your questions will be answered directly or in DrDish-TV and there is no obligation to buy a magazine to read the answers.
For all of you, which liked my satellite espionage stories and the DrDish Q&A, this will be back - also in print - in due time.

How to reboot the 6412

CableTV in the U.S.?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)