Dishstore.Net Open Box Specials

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
I got several Open Box returns from the Dishstore which I need to get rid of ASAP.

I just spent my entire afternoon testing each and every one out and they are all in working condition and have been downloaded with the most recent version of software from DISH Network.

When I say open box, its pretty much a customer return or exchange. Alot of times what we see happen is that the customer who origionally bought the receiver had a problem with their installation, figured it was the receiver and had us send out a replacement and it turns out there was nouthing wrong with the receiver. Another example would be that we sold a 721 to a customer who wanted to use it for International programming at 61.5. They didn't realize they needed to look at the 110 satellite for the initial software download and couldn't get 2 satellite feeds to their Tv.

Bottom line here is that they have all been tested out and are in working condition and can be activated on your existing DISH Network account. Most of the receivers we are selling will have a full 1 year warrenty from the day you activate it, others will have about 11 months left since they where activated for a few days on a customers account.

Only thing about these receivers is that due to the fact I am selling them at a loss, You agree that if there are any warranty issues with this receiver, and if it needs to be replaced, you will handel the warranty directly with DISH Network and have them ship you out a replacement . At DISH Networks discretion, they sometimes charge a $14.95 advance exchange shipping fee to exchange a receiver.

Receiver will not come in origional box

Heres what I got....

(1) 311 Stand alone receiver with Remote control and manuals. There are some deep scratches on the top of the receiver, however its in excellent condition and has never been used. $65 Shipped (Lower 48 States, P.O Boxes Extra)

(3) DISH DVR 508 Stand Alone Remanufactured Receivers. All have been tested and are in working condition with no cosmetic defects. $200 Shipped (Lower 48 States, P.O Boxes Extra)

(2) DVR 721 Stand Alone Receivers Brand New. All have been tested and are in working condition with no costmetic defects $260 Shipped (Lower 48 States, P.O Boxes Extra)

If intrested, please E-mail me at metro25@dishretailer.com

Another Dish 6000 up for auction on eBay!

And Another 6000 For Sale with 8PSK & 8VSB

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)