Dish sending new box. Quick question.

budda

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 21, 2006
Oconomowoc
Have a friend has a 722 took a dump. They are sending him a replacement. Wll he get a 722 or a 722K. Is the 722 current? On the home page the 722 is not even listed. He uses OTA and if he is getting a 722k he will need the adapter. Just wondering. Thanks

Hope you have better luck then what I have had... My 622 for some odd reason quit out putting the HD, but all the guide data and everything else shows up... Rebooted and the HD worked for a few, but quit again. Dish sent me a replacement RCVR and tonight I got it hooked up and was ready to get it activated when the CSR discovered the RCVR was active under another person's acct. Sat with the CSR as she was trying to deal with excutive office only to have them tell her they would send me an email with instructions as to what to do. If I have not heard from them in 24 hours to call back.... We shall see how it goes... Goodluck to ya. CC

Hope you have better luck then what I have had... My 622 for some odd reason quit out putting the HD, but all the guide data and everything else shows up... Rebooted and the HD worked for a few, but quit again.

Having the same problem w/ my 622. I'm calling them tomorrow to demand a replacement if I have time.

Annual Billing For Locals

622 to 722k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)