Dish online streamming?

crash58

Original poster
Jun 2, 2009
Anniston Alabama
With services like Netflix that can stream to many different devices, why can't dish stream their dish online movies and tv shows? It seems strange to me that with dishonline.com being able to stream and the updated software (for the 722k) why we have to wait for the movie to download instead of stream.

Well my daughter ordered a movie yesterday and the dang thing kept buffering every couple of minutes or so which made it impossible to watch. Will be calling in for a credit on that one.

Well my daughter ordered a movie yesterday and the dang thing kept buffering every couple of minutes or so which made it impossible to watch. Will be calling in for a credit on that one.
What's your max download speed?

I dont have a problem watching on my recievef, but then again when i decide to watch a movie, i start the download about 15 minutes before i decide to watch and then that is enough time for it to stay ahead of my viewing. No buffering.

Even with 15 Meg, it still buffers with Dish, so it is a good idea to wait for a while after it says it is available for viewing. With Netflix, there is no buffering at all. It is perfect. Even SD movies look pretty good with Netflix

722k stopping recording on TV2 only

Why is Sat night ESPN2 game "not available in your area"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)