Dish Online=Spectacular

cditty

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 22, 2006
Northeast Louisiana
Okay, so I have Top 120 HD Free... No Bravo.

Via Dish Online, I have been able to watch Top Chef & Flipping Out in HD. Downloads are pretty quick and call me crazy, but I think the picture quality is better than the channel over the satellite.

I had no idea this stuff was on there. It is a pain to navigate, but well worth it. I am watching a free copy of the HD upconvert of The Net via HDNET on Demand.

If they would organize this better, it would truly be incredible.

Thanks for my two Bravo shows... Dish. My 39.99 monthly bill thanks you too :)

I hear there is a new version of DishOnline coming that will make it MUCH easier to navigate. I agree, there is a lot on there, it is just hard to find!

Okay, so I have Top 120 HD Free... No Bravo.

Via Dish Online, I have been able to watch Top Chef & Flipping Out in HD. Downloads are pretty quick and call me crazy, but I think the picture quality is better than the channel over the satellite.

I had no idea this stuff was on there. It is a pain to navigate, but well worth it. I am watching a free copy of the HD upconvert of The Net via HDNET on Demand.

If they would organize this better, it would truly be incredible.

Thanks for my two Bravo shows... Dish. My 39.99 monthly bill thanks you too :)

You're Crazy!:D

Ghpr13:D

It is nice to see that stuff on there.

With the upcoming interface, I'm sure I'll use it alot more. At least until Comcast starts throttling my connection to the Dish servers.

Hindi Mega Pack changes and bad DISH customer service

Pay-Per-View??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts