Dish Network server wants login when logging into my acct

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
This is a weird one..

Im logging into the customer portal to go pay my bill, and I entered my email address and password. Instead of pulling up the normal page where you can access your account and pay your bill, ect. I get a logon script from the Dish network servers in what appears to be the server wanting me to login to the server remotely. Entering my username / pass does not yeid anything as I think this is a system I shouldn't be able to access from the public like this.

Fun Stuff! :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 277
This is a weird one..

Im logging into the customer portal to go pay my bill, and I entered my email address and password. Instead of pulling up the normal page where you can access your account and pay your bill, ect. I get a logon script from the Dish network servers in what appears to be the server wanting me to login to the server remotely. Entering my username / pass does not yeid anything as I think this is a system I shouldn't be able to access from the public like this.

Fun Stuff! :)

This happens sometimes when their servers aren't working properly (about 90% of the time).

Try you username and password instead of your email. That will usually get you to your account.

Also, I've only seen the second box pop up when I'm using Chrome (which is my browser of choice).

Lost 129 because of trees

Possible MonstersHD replacement from Sony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts