Dish Family vs current packages

The only HD channels that will show on the Dish Family is your locals, if available. You will still be eligible to get the HD free for life when you upgrade to a package that has an HD add-on (AT package).

Thanks Mary. That information will help in the decision making process. It would have been nice if the $99 HD For Life fee would've gotten Food-HD for the wife. But it's good to know that switching to Dish Family doesn't completely "flush" that $99 away when I switch back later (if I switch to Dish Family in the first place).

Cheers

I'm going to try to contact Mary and get my package changed to Dish Family. My dish is at a vacation home and it is rarely watched, so I don't need a more expensive package.

I was paying for Bloomberg TV al a carte so that I could receive Public Interest channels. I only watch maybe 4 channels. Bloomberg TV was removed and I am now getting charged $9.99 for Welcome Pack instead of what I was paying $7.99. Not a problem, because I am still getting the channels I watch except Bloomberg TV that I only watched occasionally anyway. Which is odd because Bloomberg is listed as one of the channels I should be receiving as is Boomerang another channel we watched regularly when we had DishFAMILY package. I thought of going back to DishFAMILY many times because we missed Boomerang, but I was told it is "no longer available".

Would I now be able to get DishFAMILY again?

Is INSP (The Inspiration Network) no longer part of DishFAMILY?

I was paying for Bloomberg TV al a carte so that I could receive Public Interest channels. I only watch maybe 4 channels. Bloomberg TV was removed and I am now getting charged $9.99 for Welcome Pack instead of what I was paying $7.99. Not a problem, because I am still getting the channels I watch except Bloomberg TV that I only watched occasionally anyway. Which is odd because Bloomberg is listed as one of the channels I should be receiving as is Boomerang another channel we watched regularly when we had DishFAMILY package. I thought of going back to DishFAMILY many times because we missed Boomerang, but I was told it is "no longer available".

Would I now be able to get DishFAMILY again?

Is INSP (The Inspiration Network) no longer part of DishFAMILY?
Yes, if you PM me your account or phone#, I can look at your account and make any changes you need to your programming. Bloomberg Tv is no longer available as an add-on package. Just let me know!

Yellow Screen

Need an installer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)