Dish DVR question

hahler2

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2005
Ashton, SD
Ok, my 1 year contract is long up with Dish and I would like to replace my 301. I would like to go to a DVR but have heard that Dish has had a lot of bugs with their DVR's so I was thinking about switching to DirecTV. I order the DirecTV equipment but am having trouble getting the installers out to get it installed, so the DirecTV equipment is going back and I'm going to go through a local retailer. What I'm wondering is are there any good Dish DVR's out there that you guys would recommend? Reason being if I can get a good deal on one, I'll just call up the same guy that I got my original dish network through and give one of their DVR's a chance. Hope this post isn't too confusing, if you need any clarification just ask me.

After reading my post I decided to elaborate a little bit. I was going to switch to DirecTV, since I'm having trouble getting it installed, I'm going to call my local guy. He installs both dish and Directv, so if someone can recommend a good dish dvr, i'll stick with them, otherwise, I'll get DirecTV from him. Thanks!

FROM DISH: 311 P2.58 software release notes

921 outputs - just bought one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)