DIRT Availabilty

It is a waste of DIRT time and talent to merely activate a receiver. That's easily handled with a phone call to Dish.

If you are all setup, you can do the online chat or call the main number, you don't have to wait for DIRT.
Bad advice. For a completely no doubt, no worry, no problem communication, DIRT ONLY!!!

It is a waste of DIRT time and talent to merely activate a receiver. That's easily handled with a phone call to Dish.

If you are setting up a new account with purchased equipment, DIRT would be the only way
regular customer service would probably put them on a 2 year agreement ;)

Thanks for the responses and suggestions.

My Hoppers and Joey are scheduled to be delivered on Friday but I won't be able to remove my existing equipment and install the new units until Saturday.

If you are setting up a new account with purchased equipment, DIRT would be the only way
regular customer service would probably put them on a 2 year agreement ;)

I dunno about new accounts, but online chat had no problems activating my purchased Hopper. Maybe I just got lucky?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

The chat folks are good agents. I've never had an issue with an tier 2 chat agent.

So, how are you to know you have a tier 2 chat agent? Spend too much time with a tier 1, then have to ask (if you knew you could) ask for a tier 2??? Not worth it. DIRT!!!

Newest hopper w/sling 3D issues

New Dish customer with channel Recall question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)