Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
REVOLT recently joined the DIRECTV lineup, available in HD on channel 384. The channel can also be live-streamed both in- and out-of-home using the DIRECTV app. A music-oriented channel focused on young-adult audiences, REVOLT’s programming concentrates on breaking music news, videos, artist interviews, exclusive performances and original programming.

Sorry I didn't know how to word it. I meant the channels like ElRey, Pivot, Up ect that aren't in HD yet.
For those that Do have a HD version, yes, I agree, I was just pointing out that they don't all have them.

Theres a lot of HD channels people want, I think in D*s (att) point of view, they have to deal with contracts first and second they probably look to see what channels would actually make them money ... theres a lot of HD channels out there that have a very small viewership ... I gotta believe that has something to do with it as well.

For those that Do have a HD version, yes, I agree, I was just pointing out that they don't all have them.

Theres a lot of HD channels people want, I think in D*s (att) point of view, they have to deal with contracts first and second they probably look to see what channels would actually make them money ... theres a lot of HD channels out there that have a very small viewership ... I gotta believe that has something to do with it as well.
Then why carry their SD versions of those channels that have a smaller viewership? I guess now that I think about it I barely watch those channels I listed. Sometimes they might have a good program that I think would look good in HD. Unless it wasn't shot in HD? I guess DTV has all the important channels in HD?

REVOLT recently joined the DIRECTV lineup, available in HD on channel 384. The channel can also be live-streamed both in- and out-of-home using the DIRECTV app. A music-oriented channel focused on young-adult audiences, REVOLT’s programming concentrates on breaking music news, videos, artist interviews, exclusive performances and original programming.

I like Revolt. Glad to have it in HD.

Then why carry their SD versions of those channels that have a smaller viewership? I guess now that I think about it I barely watch those channels I listed. Sometimes they might have a good program that I think would look good in HD. Unless it wasn't shot in HD? I guess DTV has all the important channels in HD?
I wouldn't say they have all the important channels in HD, many have posted channels they would like to see them pick up in HD.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Skip Back Skips Forward!

Did anyone else notice that Palladia rebranded as MTV Live?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)