Status
Please reply by conversation.

andrewj0781

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 28, 2009
Altoona, Pennsylvania, United States
Do all movies on Directv Cinema give you free 10 minute preview? I have my mom's receiver set to monthly rate set to $0.00. I made the password and never told them the password. The other day they had two movies downloaded to the dvr. We checked their account and they were never billed for them, and she did watch one for a few minutes, would that most likely be the free preview? (We tried to watch it again and it played for a few minutes then stopped.)

I think it is a five minute preview but it could be ten. No charge until you click to approve the purchase, if you setup with a PIN it should let you watch 5 or 10 min, then ask for the PIN to approve the purchase (with a black screen).

If you hit record on a PPV or VOD movie, it will record to the playlist like anything else, but will not charge until you click accept charge or enter pin.

I think it is a five minute preview but it could be ten. No charge until you click to approve the purchase, if you setup with a PIN it should let you watch 5 or 10 min, then ask for the PIN to approve the purchase (with a black screen).

If you hit record on a PPV or VOD movie, it will record to the playlist like anything else, but will not charge until you click accept charge or enter pin.

Yeah now that you said it 5 minutes sounds more right. Ok that's what I was hopping because I know my mom's grandchildren sometime record shows without realizing it so that's one of the reasons I set the VOD to spending limit to $0.00 with a pin. Thanks!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Upgrading and Self-Install DirecTV HD

bein sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts