DigiWave(DG7000) settings for nimiq1/2 install

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n0s

Original poster
Apr 17, 2005
Hello all!

This is my first time doing an FTA install. But i have done multiple Bell expressvu installs in the past. Heres my setup...

DigiWave(DG7000)
1 20"(i think) BEV dish with dual lnbF setup and SW21 switch
1 ~25" dish with lnbf

Notes: I know for a fact that i have strong signal with nimiq1/nimiq2 because i have another BEV reciever running as well on the same dish.

Setup: dual lnb from BEV dish to the sw21 switch which then goes to the DISEQC1.2 switch, then to the DG7000 reciever.

Settings in the antenna settings menu:
  • Type: DISEQC1.2
  • LNB: Normal
  • LNB Freq. 1: 11250
  • LNB Freq. 2: 11250
  • 0/12 Volt: 12 volt
  • 22khz tone: 22 khz
  • transponder: TP1 12223

I also have good quality with all 3 satellites. 70 for amc-4, about 60 for nimiq1/2. I can also watch most of the channels on nimiq1/2.

Problem: ok, with all that being said...
-My first problem is that i cant seem to pick up these 2 specific channels on nimiq2, FAIRchild TV EAST(12224 R, TP1), FAIRchild TV WEST(12224 R, TP 1). All the rest of the other channels I can pickup. I did multiple channel scans for nimiq2 and it still doesnt pickup those 2 channels.
-Problem two is that sometimes i lose signal when i try and watch channels on nimiq1/2 when i have the AMC-4 dish connected, but it says i have constant 70% signal in the antenna settings menu. But when I remove the AMC-4 connection from the DISEQC1.2 switch, the nimiq1/2 signal is fine.

So, my question is, are my settings set correctly? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks...

-Tony

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Would this LNB work for FTA?

Signals drop after changing stuff around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)