Daybreak, cancelled??

ABC will post the rest of the 7 episodes online. At least we get to finish the season and find out the ending. :)

Feeling broken now that ABC’s “Day Break” has been canceled? Never fear, the remaining seven episodes of the thriller, which starred Taye Diggs as a cop whose very bad day kept repeating itself, will be streamed for free online.

Six episodes of the drama, which was supposed to take over for 13 weeks while “Lost” went on a break, aired on Wednesdays before poor ratings prompted ABC to pull the plug. Each of the seven remaining episodes will be posted on the next seven Wednesdays at abc.com.

A spokesman for ABC says “story will be resolved” by the end of the thirteenth episode. Only 13 episodes of “Day Break” were shot, and the plan was always for those episodes to constitute a self-contained season.

http://featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com/entertainment_tv/2006/12/day_break_among.html

Sorry BFG, you probably post in other forums more often than I do. I'm active in the FTA area. I never saw you til now. We'll ro-sham-bo for the decision on who keeps the avatar and who doesn't.

Tom Petty on VOOM

Cuban claims that broadcast networks are missing HDTV opportunities

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)