Please reply by conversation.

Jimbo

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jul 14, 2005
NW Ohio - Buckeye Country
If you have set up a recording thru the DVR scheduler, Can you go back and Delete it before/ while it's recording.

I'm trying to record the Daytona 500 on a channel from FOX that may or may not be coming in, and see that I could record the National channel on the hot pass channel 799, but wanted to delete the other one first.

Jimbo

If you are in front of the unit, double pressing the "-" button will delete the recording or the scheduled recording.

If not in front of the unit, I think you are SOL. Good thing you have the dual buffer, right?

If you are in front of the unit, double pressing the "-" button will delete the recording or the scheduled recording.

If not in front of the unit, I think you are SOL. Good thing you have the dual buffer, right?

Yes, IF I was in front of it I could take care of it, however, I am not :(

Jimbo

Sorry, must have misread your post.

One thing you could try to do is manually record the two things you know will overlap or potentially overlap/conflict, and force one as Record No Matter What, and the other to record if possible. Maybe by doing this you can create a revised Prioritizer and force the first "bad" recording choice to the bottom of the queue.

Sorry, must have misread your post.

One thing you could try to do is manually record the two things you know will overlap or potentially overlap/conflict, and force one as Record No Matter What, and the other to record if possible. Maybe by doing this you can create a revised Prioritizer and force the first "bad" recording choice to the bottom of the queue.

Good point :up

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

New Install Few Problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)