Status
Please reply by conversation.

Madtown HD Junkie

Occasional Supreme Being
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 3, 2004
Madison, WI
HAve had D* since I think 98' (except for a brief time with voom, shhh :shocked ) and I finally made the plunge to take a D* break and give cbale a try. Charter is my local provider here and I have been underwhelmed before with their TV side service. I pay $49 for their 3mb internet right now and about $58 with D* for TV. So about $107. I can get my same internet and for TV side thery give me all same HD channels and TNT-HD, a HD DVR and regular box for BR, also some HD Sports (no clue what they mean here...could be cow disk tossing from togo bogo), HBO, Cinemax, Showtime (HBO HD too i think)and only $79month with no contract and price good for 20 months...added kids pack for $4.99 so $$84.99. ...anyway the reason I turned to the darkside (IMO) is the HD DVR and TNT-HD...If D* would tell me something with a bone of some kind re: HD I wouldn't have switched. I will be back when the HD nationals roll out and still think D* is the best overall out there....just need to make sure grass not greener somewhere else in my HD world right now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Connection help needed!

Was anything 'good' said in the conference call today?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)