Current DishNetwork Listings - PDF files

digiblur

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jun 8, 2005
Louisiana
A few of you have already seen other versions of these in The Pub area a few weeks ago. I've tweaked them a little bit to make them easier to read. The PDF files are pretty self explanatory. If the channel name has a "(NA)" after it, the channel is considered as Not Available/Engineering mode, if you're familiar with the uplink reports then this isn't new to you.

One file is sorted by channel number and the other is sorted by Satellite/Beam. I guess you could consider these as portable versions of DishChannelChart.com for cases when you don't have an internet connection.

Let me know what you guys/gals think.

Attachments

• DishNet.2006.11.08.Channel.pdf
    325.3 KB · Views: 11,872
  • DishNet.2006.11.08.Sat&Beam.pdf
    326.7 KB · Views: 11,547
I see on there they have of local channels in the 14xxx channel range. I think that what they're doing there is allowing the EPG to be broadcast via that for the OTA transmission. For instance, I know KMIZ2 (Channel 14660) (or for my OTA 017-02) now has EPG data as do the other listings. That must be how they get EPG for the other listings.

I see on there they have of local channels in the 14xxx channel range. I think that what they're doing there is allowing the EPG to be broadcast via that for the OTA transmission. For instance, I know KMIZ2 (Channel 14660) (or for my OTA 017-02) now has EPG data as do the other listings. That must be how they get EPG for the other listings.

Yep!

so really this only gives EPG data for the subchannels -- not the main channels. So, if I cancel my subscription to locals from Dish, my OTA (the main channels, i.e. 003-01) will lose their guide info.....but 003-02 WILL have guide info.

or am I just confused?

pocket dish

DVR 625 Signal Strength

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)