Could this work?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Can it do as good as the fortec??? Who makes this dish? I cant see where they include shipping.

yes it will work the same as the Fortec. I have one (well one like it. It says "Geosatpro" and not 3ABN) and it works just fine

It is by Azure Shine - good dish. Others here have bought and said $50 including shipping. They are loosing money for that price, without a doubt.
Bob

Well the picture of the dish on the site has lnb am supports. The smallest model by azure-shine with the supports is a 100cm dish. So is the dish made bu someone else>?

no. They are made by the same people. Recently the 90cm dishes starting coming with the support arms

I'm Going to by that ASAP. Any good LNB manufactures? Also where can i buy a clamp that goes in the main lnb clamp and gives me 2-3 lnb hole?

I'm Going to by that ASAP. Any good LNB manufactures? Also where can i buy a clamp that goes in the main lnb clamp and gives me 2-3 lnb hole?

Get the QPH-031 and you won't need a special clamp and you'll have linear and circular in the same LNB.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Do most receivers have USALS?

SG2100 doesn't have lights on

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)