Comcast No Service in area but shows Available

microtech

Original poster
May 14, 2005
The Comcast database has errors everyone within 3 miles show up that They can Get Cable from Comcast but comcast is telling us that they have no plans to bring in cable to our area they stop pulling cable 1500 ft from the first house on the NE side of hwy 9 cross street 172ND ST NE becomes 91ST AVE NE
I found this out to late I was sold the Service by broadbandoffers they told me the service was Realtime Available at my address So I made the order they Modem for Comcast Broadband it came within 4 days So I called up Comcast for install they told me they will send out a crew I never did see the Crew So I called them Back they told me that they or not going to service my Area and No plans too SO if that’s the Case why are they Still showing this Area Available to this day. Anyway I sent the Modem back give me a refund less shipping Plus I am out the Cost of Shipping it back to them. Horror Story and they even called me yesterday to ask me if I would like cable. see they never fix it. You can lead a horse to water but you can make them drink it.

General Liability Ins?

Just got my Moto HD-DVR "9012" MOXI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)