Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Country Muisc fan's will enjoy this one...

Here’s something to sing about! DISH Network is offering exclusive concert premieres on Channel 101 with the season two line-up of “CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network.”

CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network: July 25, 2010 – November 14, 2010
DISH Network and CMT are again partnering to give DISH Network customers a “front row” seat to the world premieres of the hottest country music concerts this summer and fall! July through November,

“CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network” will give DISH Network customers exclusive access to the debut of concerts from CMT’s popular program “Invitation Only.” And best of all – they will be available on Channel 101 in stunning DISH Network HD for no additional cost!

“CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network” features country music’s biggest stars performing in an intimate setting in front of a small studio audience, taking questions from fans, and delivering revealing and candid answers. The concert
series will kick off with Miranda Lambert on July 25, 2010. Upcoming episodes will feature performances by country music superstars such as Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, and Rascal Flatts.

There sure did not give a bunch of notice. Miranda Lambert was yesterday. Lucky for us we can catch it in rerun.

Thanks for the update, Scott. I lost my Carrie Underwood when my 622's HD went out. I got another lower quality copy off Paladia.

I'm looking forward to recording and listening to Ms. Lambert.

DISH just put out a press release about this...

“CMT FRONT ROW only on dish network”

returns for a second season

Popular HD Concert Series Debuts with Country Music “It” Girl Miranda Lambert

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. – July 26, 2010 – DISH Network, the fastest-growing pay-TV provider in America, today unveiled the season two line-up of “CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network.”

The CMT-branded franchise includes four, one-hour episodes of the popular monthly CMT series “Invitation Only,” available to all DISH Network subscribers during an exclusive premiere window. The second season of “CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network” kicked off on Sunday, July 25, with CMT Music Award winner Miranda Lambert; the concert will air at 10 p.m. ET / 7 p.m. PT on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays through Aug. 22. Upcoming episodes will feature country superstars Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith and Rascal Flatts.

“DISH Network is pleased to partner with CMT to bring our customers exclusive music programming from today’s biggest stars,” said Ira Bahr, Chief Marketing Officer for DISH Network.

A departure from the typical concert special, “Invitation Only” showcases country music’s top artists performing before a small studio audience in Nashville, taking questions from fans and delivering revealing and candid answers. “CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network” includes not only the “Invitation Only” concert specials, but also exclusive interviews with featured musicians that can only be found on DISH Network.

Additionally, many DISH Network customers are given the opportunity to attend the “Invitation Only” concert tapings, complete with backstage passes to meet their favorite country music performers.

“CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network” is broadcast in HD and SD on DISH Network Channel 101. The leader in high definition programming, DISH Network offers more than 200 HD channels – more than any other cable or satellite TV company in America. For more information about “CMT Front Row Only on DISH Network,” visit DISH Network. For more information on DISH Network including HD Free for Life, visit DISH Satellite TV - $24.99 & HD Free For Life - Why Pay More?.

BTW I place a complete schedule of the CMT Front Row series, plus also give a hint of another Front Row series coming to dish at DISH CMT Front Row Schedule - Random Thoughts From The Mind of Scott Greczkowski - Scott Greczkowski – The Gadget Guy

Platinum package ?

Any Word on CW HD locals??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts