Cleaning out the back room, special for Today only!

Claude Greiner

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Detroit - The Paris of the Midwest
I was just cleaning out the back room and I got a hell of a deal on some 721 Stand Alone Receivers.

I have (5) Stand Alone 721 Receivers available this morning, which im selling for the special price of $275 Each which includes FREE UPS Ground shipping anywhere in the lower 48 States.

#1 I will only accecpt Paypal as a method of payment for this paticular item.

#2 These paticular units where all service replacements from the RA Department at Dish. They come wrapped in plastic, along with a new remote control and UHF Remote Antenna. These units do not include the instruction manual, and AV Cables to hook up to your Tv

#3 Some of these units are factory referbs, others are new replacements. In addition some come with yellow cards and some come with Blue cards. However I will not be opening any of these units to check. What you get is what you get, however I will guarantee you can ligitimently activate these units on your DISH Network account.

#4 Due to the low price, You agree that any warranty issues with this receiver will be handeled directly through the DISH Network service department and if there is a problem with this unit you will handel it with Dish and not through me.

If intrested, please email me at metro25@dishretailer.com and I'll send you a paypal invoice :)

Claude Greiner said:
BTW, I also have a used 501 Available with a Blue Card and remote. Im asking $165 including shipping

lol - for some people "up north" :D - just wondering - Canada including or not
(and if it is.. (which somehow i doubt it, knowing the seller somewhat))) - how much the shipping would be) ...

just checking.. no big deal in any case.... :)

Dish 5000

921s Available

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)