Cincinnati Reds

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
I figure since the Yankees have a thread that the Reds deserve one too. The Reds are only 6 1/2 games out and really playing well. They have a double header tonight with Pittsburgh so hopefully they can win both of those and the Cubs lose to put them only 5 games out.

I figure since the Yankees have a thread that the Reds deserve one too. The Reds are only 6 1/2 games out and really playing well. They have a double header tonight with Pittsburgh so hopefully they can win both of those and the Cubs lose to put them only 5 games out.

I guess you can dream too.:rolleyes:

Why not? LOL

EXACTLY!!!! I think that the Central will be the wildest finish of all. And I hope they don't go around thinking the Central is the WEAKEST of all divisions because last year, the Cardinals had the worst of record of ALL the playoff teams....and they won the World Series.....:D

Wouldn't it be great if it was the Pirates and reds fighting for first, instead of the Cubs and Brewers?:D

now, who's dreaming?

i think the brewers are out. they have been rapidly fading and have a 3 game series with the cubbies starting tonight.

i think the astros are safely out. still think the cubs have the best shot, followed by the redbirds. if the reds could play consistently i might give them a long shot but they have no pitching. they traded loshe, livingston is probably done for the season. that leaves harang, arroyo and matt belise who pitched a decent game after coming up from louisville.

i never say never but its probably a long shot.

Wouldn't it be great if it was the Pirates and reds fighting for first, instead of the Cubs and Brewers?:D

That would be fine with me as long as the Reds come out on top.

That would be fine with me as long as the Reds come out on top.

The Reds beat the Pirates in 1990, it's the Pirates turn, no world series since 1979, no playoff since 1992.:( Well it could be worse, The Cubs have been in a longer World Series drought.:D

ouch, reds drop a pair to the bucs. well, at least, aaron harang is pitching tonite. and the cubbies beat the brew crew so the redbirds are now in second place!!

Yeah that hurt but it definetly isn't over.

I was thinking of you guys after I saw the scores....DAMN I was pist!!:mad:

Thanks.

The one thing I just can't understand is that against teams over .500 they tear them up, but teams under .500 the have a losing record against them.

Thanks.

The one thing I just can't understand is that against teams over .500 they tear them up, but teams under .500 the have a losing record against them.

IT is a terrible decease that plagues ALL SPORT at ALL LEVELS....it's called "play DOWN to your opponent"....

A decease that coaches, managers and GMs have yet to cure....:p

I thought the Reds was gonna win the second game, the Pirates surprised me in their comeback...BTW did you like the Grand Slam?:D

I knew it was coming when he threw it.

DEI denies junior use of number 8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)