Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Hey guys... I posted this earlier, but here is the photos that went along with the events. :)

I am still working on the Interviews, I hope to have them up in the AM. While its only 10pm here, its 1 am to my body. :)

Hey Guys,

Remember to keep checking the talking head on the main page for updates.

So far I went to the XM Press Conference, where they introduced two new XM2GO Portable XM Radio Units.

I will have photos tonight when I get back to my hotel room.

XM also announced that Dr. Laura, G. Gordon Liddy and Tony Kornhizer will be coming to XM in February. No other programming news was announced.

I videotaped the press conference and will try to get it online as soon as possible. I also got a nice interview with XM president Hugh Penero, I will try to get that online tonight as well.

The DirecTV press confernce was for a new programming package which you can get if you have a KVH Mobile Satellite Dish. It is 120 channels from DirecTV and made for those who travel using one of these Roof Mounted Satellite Receiving Units.

I also swung by the Pioneer booth and checked out the new Pioneer Units with XM Nav Track Service, this new service will work in 20 areas (not specified) and will work in conjunction with the navigation system to alert you of problems ahead. The cost of the service is $13.95 a month which also includes XM Radio Service.

I am here at the Press Room with Ryan Alford from SkyReport and SkyRetailer who says HI!

I am off next to the 4pm SIRIUS Press Conference. I will be updating the "talking head" on the front page sometime around 4:30PM Pacific time with any news from that conference.

Again photos will be posted later tonight, and VIDEO will be coming over the weekend.

And that's your 2005 CES Report for now. :)

Attachments

• xm1.jpg
    xm1.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 380
  • xm2.jpg
    xm2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 325
  • xm3.jpg
    xm3.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 607
  • xm4.jpg
    xm4.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 499
  • xm5.jpg
    xm5.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 449
  • sirius1.jpg
    sirius1.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 288
  • sirius2.jpg
    sirius2.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 257
  • sirius3.jpg
    sirius3.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 290
  • sirius4.jpg
    sirius4.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 242
  • sirius5.jpg
    sirius5.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 575
  • sirius6.jpg
    sirius6.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 536
  • sirius7.jpg
    sirius7.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 486
  • sirius8.jpg
    sirius8.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 276
  • sirius9.jpg
    sirius9.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 298
Stargazer said:
I love that talking head. It also follows your curser with its eyes.

Ha, I enjoyed that, too! Couldn't help acting out the brady bunch theme, with that head looking up, down, left, right.....

Scott Greczkowski said:
Well I am off to the show. Today we will be meeting with VOOM, Dish Network and DirecTV. :)
Sounds like a VERY interesting day. I'll be interested if someone at D* spills the beans on near term HD additons, especially Starz-HD and TNT-HD (Cinemax-HD would also be nice).

Scott Greczkowski said:
Remember to keep checking the talking head on the main page for updates...
If you don't want to miss the latest audio update from Scott, just open the www.SatelliteGuys.us Home Page in a separate browser window and leave it minimized. The page is refreshed automatically. The Talking Head only plays the same message twice, but it starts talking again whenever there is a new message. Works almost like an instant voice messaging! I like it!

SatelliteGuys Radio CES Interviews Now Online!

aluminum vs fiberglass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)