Can't control TV 2

jcoppola

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Charleston, SC
Upgraded my equipment to a 922 and a 722. I have never used the TV 2 out on my old 622 so when they did the install they connected the the TV 2 out from the 722 to an old tv upstairs and modulated it to channel 73. The insatll went well but I did not check TV 2.

First he left me a 6.3 remote which obviously would not work. I called Dish and the sent a 21.0 remote. Picture looks OK it won't change the channels or control any functions.

Called Dish again, checked the remote adress all good, still not working. Changed the adress, still no go. CSR did all they could and they are sending a tech out.

722 in dual mode. Have tried several remote adress changes. Remote obviously works as I cane change the adress. Not a problem with walls or interference because even if I change the channels aiming at the box the channels upstairs don't change. They say the box must be bad. Seems to me something simple I'm missing. Both the 722 and 922 are in the same location. Could the 922 be affecting the 722 in any way? Help appreciated. Also the 722 won't connect to the internet with the Sling homeplug but the 922 will. Pulling my last remaining hairs out.

Just a thought. Hopefully they had you switch the tab to the blue #2, but also if you take off the battery cover is the tab switched to UHF? I would presume so but just an idea.

No Uplink?

What happened to Ducks/Sabres on CI 12/21/10?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)